- What Motivates Me? I believe that maintaining health and being fit is a lifestyle and a lifelong pursuit. I am motivated by helping people of all ages and fitness levels to be the best that they can be physically and therefore mentally. I have confidence that a healthy body supports a thriving mind. Fitness has influenced my life in such a positive way that I was driven to receive a BA in Exercise and Sport Science to be able to pursue a career in helping others acheive their fitness goals. I strongly believe that you will only regret the workout you didn’t do, so get started today!
- Activities/Hobbies: Cycling, running, boxing, camping, cooking and nutrition, hiking, swimming, and weight lifting.
- Education/Certification: University of San Francisco, BA in Exercise and Sport Science, National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer, and CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified.
- What Motivates Me? Helping people has always been my passion. My clients span a wide range of fitness levels: From atheletes, to beginners, to those with neuromuscular diseases such as Parkinsons, to post- knee, back, and shoulder surgeries. I believe that a solid foundation helps build a stronger body. I love it when, after only a few weeks, clients begin to see results, have reduced or eliminated pain medication, feel more well rested, and have more energy. Not to mention increased strength and endurance. I look forward to greeting each of my clients and asking them how they feel, and hearing the response, “I feel great.”
- Activities/Hobbies: Running, coaching interscholastic track and cross counrty, snowboarding, weight lifting, hiking, mountain biking …as you can see, I love being active and being outside!
- Education/Certification: CSU Sacramento, BA in Organizational Communication. National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Performance Exercise Specialist, and CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified.